Scorpions are an extremely resilient species. From extremely scorching weather to very cold weather, scorpions can strive quite aptly.
In America, scorpions are often found in Southwestern states such as Arizona, New Mexico, California and Texas. Common types of scorpions that can be found in these states include; Arizona hairy scorpion, stripped back scorpion and bark scorpion.
Here are some good practices when trying to get rid of scorpions;
- Use yellow outdoor bulbs for your house external lighting. Yellow light does not attract scorpion as much as white light does.
- Keep your home dry and clutter-free as scorpions like murky, dark places.
- Avoid piling up firewood and other debris around your home or in your yard.
- Seal all leakages, holes, and crevices around your home.
- If you decide to go scorpion hunting, ensure you have the necessary protective gear and equipment.
Below are 15 natural treatments and home remedies to get rid of scorpions;