This tiny home is a former trailer that has been converted to a versatile tiny home. It cost the couple $1800 to setup.
- Insulation – Closed Cell Foam Combined With Standard Insulation To Create Sealed House With High R-Values For Energy Efficiency.
- Costs $1800
- Grand Feel With Bright Natural Light
- Ample Storage Space
- Built In Shelves
- 12v Electricity
- Compost Toilet
- Clear Roof Panels
- Washer/Dryer Combo Unit Included
- Shiplap Siding
- Stainless Appliances With Full Gas Range
- Bathroom – 60″ Vanity, Full 60″ Tub/Shower