Piles, medically known as haemorrhoids, affects about 75 percent of Americans at one point in their life. Pile often occurs when veins in the anus and rectum become inflamed. Hemorrhoids are basically of two types; Internal Hemorrhoids and External Hemorrhoids. Factors that can increase your chances of having hemorrhoids include; age, pregnancy, diet deficient in fiber and spinal injuries.
Symptoms of hemorrhoids include, bleeding during bowel movement, blood lump around anus, and irritation near the anal region.
Below are 16 natural home remedies and treatments for hemorrhoids;
1. Apply Tea Tree Oil To Affected Area.
2. Drink Green Tea. It Has Antioxidant Properties That Hastens The Healing Process.
3. Apply Almond Oil To Affected Area.
4. Apply Witch Hazel Tea To Affected Area.
5. Use Wet Wipes Instead Of Tissue Paper After Bowel Movements To Reduce Irritation.
6. Apply Cold Aloe Vera Paste To Affected Region.
7. Apply Lemon Juice To Affected Area.
8. Apply Coconut Oil To Hemorrhoids.
9. Take A Warm Bath With Epsom Salt. It Helps Relieve The Irritation.
10. Stay Hydrated. Drink More Water.
11. Apply Wrapped Ice To Affected Anal Region For 10 Minutes.
12. Apply Cold Wet Black Tea Bags To Hemorrhoids.
13. Apply Apple Cider Vinegar To Affected Anal Area.
14. Consume Extra Virgin Olive Oil Orally Or Apply It To Affected Anal Area.
15. Drink Radish Juice. Radish Juice Would Help Detox The Body And Reduce Painful Pile Discomfort.
16. Consume High Fiber Diet. High Fiber Diet Softens Your Stool.
Pin To Pinterest