Fibromyalgia is a chronic medical condition characterized by widespread muscle, ligament, and tendon pain. It is also known as fibrositis or fibromyositis.
Likely risk factors that could lead to fibromyalgia include; viral infections, rheumatic diseases, spinal cord or brain trauma, stress, and disturbed sleep pattern.
Symptoms of fibromyalgia include; fatigue; high sensitivity to noise, odor, bright light; muscle pain and numbness.
Below are 13 home remedies for fibromyalgia pain relief;
1. Consume Chamomile Tea. It Has Relaxing Properties. It Is Also Rich In Zinc And Selenium That Boosts Body Immune System
2. Keep A Food Journal And Monitor How You Feel After A Meal
3. Engage In Meditation And Other Relaxation Techniques
4. Take Valerian Tea. It Is A Natural Sedative And Could Help With Sleeping Issues.
5. Do Acupressure And Acupuncture. They Help Induce Relaxation And Reduce Stress
6. Take Astralagus Tea. Astralagus Has Anti-Inflammatory And Antibacterial Properties. It Also Strengthens The Immune System
7. Consume Omega-3 Fatty Acids. They Help Reduce Inflammation And Neuropathic Pains
8. Massage Your Body. It Would Help Relax The Muscles And Tender Points
9. Add Cayenne Pepper To Your Food As A Spice. Cayenne Pepper Contains Capsaicin Which Is A Natural Pain-Killer
10. Soak Your Body In Epsom Salt
11. Consume Ginger. Ginger Has Anti-Inflammatory And Pain-Relieving Properties
12. Do Moderate Physical Exercises