This is a tiny house cabin with dimmable lighting and a full-size shower. Continue reading “Tiny House Cabin With Dimmable Lighting and Full-Size Shower”
This is a tiny house urban cabin with great layout. It has a full-size fridge, a 4 burner stove and a baby’s room.
- Full-size stainless steel fridge
- 4-burner range
- Rustic but fresh wooden shelf in kitchen
- Large windows
- Washer/dryer combo
- Double French door
- Stainless steel zinc with quartz countertop
- Baby crib room with shelf organizers
- Bathroom with shower stall, compost toilet and sink
- Bedroom loft with queen-size bed and wall shelving units
This cabin was originally built in the 1970’s by nudists/hippies of that era. It was originally built with no nails or metals to make a statement in basic living.
The house has a lovely deck, wood stove heater, a loft with bed and lots of rustic wooden furniture.
This cabin also has a great view surrounding it.
This is one of our free tiny house cabin floor plans. It is a small cabin plan with no loft. You can check out our list of other free tiny house plans here. Continue reading “815 Sq. Ft. Small House Cabin Plan (No Loft)”
This tiny house cabin cost $8000 to build. It is powered by a small sola panel/lithium battery kit. It is a riverfront cabin.
- Bunk bed
- Ceiling fans
- Solar panel/Lithium battery energy kit
- Dining table for two
- Loft for sleeping or storage
- Flush toilet
- Fire extinguisher
- Small window unit AC
- Rechargeable fans
- Microwave oven
- Dorm-size fridge
- Heater for winter
This tiny house/cottage camp is the Pine Crest Cabins. They have a simple rustic decor to them.
- 12′ x 13′ living space
- Front porch
- One room with double bed
- Flush toilet, sink and shower in bathroom
- Small propane Eco-Therm heater
- 60-gallon propane tank