The knee is a critical joint in the body. It is also the largest joint in the body and helps provide stability and flexibility to the legs.
Several factors can cause you to have weak knees. These factors include; age, strain to the knee, nutritional deficiency, smoking, consumption of alcohol and knee injury.
Below are 12 ways to strengthen your knees;
1. Swimming: Go Swimming.
2. Exercises: Do Knee Strengthening Exercises Such As Squats With A Swiss Ball, Leg Raises And Lunges.
3. Footwear: Wear Appropriate Footwear To Support Your Knees. Avoid Wearing High Heel Shoes.
4. Calcium: Take Foods Rich In Calcium Such As Milk, Almonds, Green Leafy Vegetables.
5. Vitamin D: Expose Your Body To Vitamin D From Early Morning Sun And Through Foods Such As Fish, Cod-Liver Oil And Egg Yolks.
6. Anti-Inflammatory Foods: Eat Anti-Inflammatory Foods Such As Ginger, Avocado, Walnuts, And Turmeric.
7. Omega-3 Fatty Acid: Consume Foods Rich In Omega-3 Fatty Acids. They Help Improve Bone Density And Strengthen Knee Joints.
8. Drop Bad Habits. Avoid Smoking And Drinking Alcohol.
9. Epsom Salt: Soak Knees In Epsom Salt.
10. Do Yoga.
11. Massage: Massage The Knees.
12. Water: Drink Lots Of Water.
Pin To Pinterest