The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by this website and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of this website. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, this website takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Tiny Quality Homes does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
TinyQualityHomes.org fully responds to all alleged infringement notices to fully comply with Digital Millennium Copy Right Act of 1998 (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used in a way that constitutes as copyright infringrement and is accessible via our Service, you must provide formal written communication of the details associated for the complaint to be valid.
The elements to include are:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- Identification of where the claimed infringing material is located on the Service
- Include an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Sufficient contact information such as address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that the complaining party has good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law
- A statement provided under penalty of perjury that all provided information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please be aware that under federal law you will be liable for damages, including costs and attorney fees, if you misrepresent information listed on our Service that is infringing on your copyright. Please also know these requirements are just to notify tinyqualityhomes.org of the infringement and do not constitute as legal advice. You may want to contact an attorney to better understand your full rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
Send an electronic copy here with subject “Copyright Infringement Report”:
Once we’ve received the proper bona fide infringement notification, we will then proceed to remove the infringed material and notify the copyright owner of having done so. Further, in accordance with DMCA, we will terminate any User accounts that continue to repeatedly post copyrighted or infringing content.
If you have additional questions or concerns that are not answered here, please contact us at