Knee pain can be caused by a weakening bone structure or gradual wear and tear of the joints due to age.
Some other issues that can cause knee pain include dislocation, fracture, joint sprain, meniscus injuries and ailments such as lupus and arthritis.
Furthermore, you may also experience other symptoms such numbness, swelling, stiffness, and redness when you have joint pain.
Here are tips and good practices, to consider, when dealing with knee pain;
- Avoid smoking as smoking would slow down the healing process.
- Try to lose any extra body fat you have as the extra weight could be exerting additional pressure on your knees.
- Endeavor to go for a 15-minutes light walk daily.
- You could keep your leg in an elevated position to reduce any pain or swelling.
- Eat foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acid and magnesium.
- Endeavor to wear the appropriate shoes and sandals. Avoid wearing high-heeled shoes if you have knee pains.
Below are 39 natural home remedies and treatment for knee joint pain relief;
1. Soak Knee In Epsom Salt.
2. Drink A Mixture Of Milk And Turmeric.
3. Cold Press Therapy: Wrap Ice In Thin Cloth And Apply To Knee.
4. Massage Knee With Peppermint And Eucalyptus Oil.
5. Drink A Mixture Of Turmeric And Ginger Tea.
6. Consume More Ginger Spice.
7. Massage Knee With Extra Virgin Oil.
8. Exercise More.
9. Drink More Water.
10. Massage Knee With Warm Mustard Oil.
11. Apply Cayenne Pepper As Gel To Knee.
12. Drink White Willow Tea.
13. Make Your Own Heat Pad And Wear Around Knee.
14. Consume Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
15. Increase Magnesium Intake.
16. Take More Carrots.
17. Massage A Mixture Of Lemon And Sesame Oil To Joint.
18. Take Dandelion Leaves Tea.
19. Get A Lot Of Vitamin C Through Fruits And Veggies.
20. Apply Eucalyptus Oil To Knee When They Ache.
21. Take Green Tea Daily.
22. Make Your Own Capsaicin Cream From Pepper.
23. Massage Your Knee.
24. Take Willow Bark (It Is A Natural Painkiller).
25. Consume Cloves.
26. Drink Diluted Apple Cider Vinegar In Water.
27. Drink Bathua Leaves Tea.
28. Apply Fenugreek Seed Paste To Knee Pain.
29. Consume More Onions.
30. Do Simple Knee Exercises Such As Half Squat.
31. Eat Anti-Inflammatory Foods Such As Onion, Garlic, Nuts, Fruits, And Vegetables.
32. Consume More Turmeric Spice.
33. Drink Blackstrap Molasses.
34. Do Yoga.
35. Drink Juniper Berry Tea.
36. Drink Chamomile Tea.
37. Massage Knee With Coconut Oil.
38. Go Swimming.
39. Consume More Calcium In Your Diet.
Pin To Pinterest