Kidney infection is medically termed pyelonephritis. It is a type of urinary tract infection that is triggered by bacteria that goes from the urinary tract, bladder, urethra to the kidney.
Women, especially pregnant women have a higher risk of having kidney infection. Other factors that can cause kidney infection includes obstruction in the urinary tract, weakened immune system and suffering from other ailments that block the urinary tract such as kidney stones.
Below are 36 natural remedies and treatments for kidney infection and pain;
1. Increase Water Intake.
2. Hot Water Compress Therapy Around Hips, Back And Lower Back.
3. Consume Moderate Amount Of Cranberry Juice.
4. Consume Yogurt And Foods Rich In Probiotics.
5. Increase Vitamin C Intake Through Fruits And Vegetables.
6. Drink Marshmallow Tea.
7. Drink Parsley Juice.
8. Drink A Mixture Of Olive Oil And Lemon Juice.
9. Dilute Apple Cider Vinegar In Water And Drink.
10. Consume 3 Cloves Of Garlic While Stomach Is Empty.
11. Eat Apple.
12. Take Herbal Tea (Such As Chamomile Tea, Marshmellow Tea, Golden Rod Tea, Parsley Tea).
13. Take Aloe Vera Juice.
14. Dilute A Tablespoon Of Baking Soda In Water And Drink.
15. Brew Echinacea And Drink.
16. Take Basil Tea.
17. Take Celery Seed Tea.
18. Drink Corn Silk Tea (It Is A Natural Diuretic).
19. Steep And Strain Watermelon Seed In Hot Water. Leave To Cool And Drink.
20. Place Cabbage Leaves Poultice On Affected Pain Area.
21. Consume Tartar Cream With Lemon Juice. Tartar Cream Works As An Antibiotic.
22. Consume Lemon Juice.
23. Eat Plantain.
24. Take Dandelion Leaves Tea. It Has Diuretic Properties.
25. Take Sage And Peppermint Tea. Sage Has Astringent And Antiseptic Properties.
26. Take Nettle Tea. Nettle Is A Diuretic.
27. Consume Tomatoes.
28. Consume Bearberry (Uva Ursi) Tea.
29. Take Willow Bark Tea.
30. Drink Pomegranate Tea.
31. Eat Watermelon. Watermelon Is Rich In Potassium That Helps In The Removal Of Stones And Can Increase Your Urine Output.
32. Alternate Magnesium (Epsom Salt) And Castor Oil Packs Around The Kidney Pain Area.
33. Place Mustard Seed Poultice Around Affected Area. Do Not Use This Remedy For Children Under The Age Of Six.
34. Soak Yourself In Water Containing Essential Oils Sandalwoods And Eucalyptus Oil.
35. Avoid Smoking And Alcohol Consumption.
36. Avoid Fried Foods.
Pin To Pinterest