Stress is common in our society. The hustle and bustle of life make stress commonplace.
Stress is not always bad. Small doses of stress or stress that motivate us to achieve more than what we believe we can is considered good stress or eustress.
However, this article would be tackling how to naturally treat stress in its debilitating form. This type of stress can lead to difficulty in sleeping, headache, fatigue, and chest pain. In fact, chronic or acute stress can lead to high blood pressure, obesity, anxiety, and depression.
Below are 35 natural home remedies for stress relief;
1. Eat Asparagus. Folic Acid, In Asparagus, Helps Stimulate Serotonin Which Calms People.
2. Take Lemon Balm Extract In Moderation.
4. Eat Soup.
5. Take Yogurt.
6. Take Coffee In Moderation.
7. Chew Holy Basil Leaves.
8. Consume Foods Rich In Vitamin B Such As Beans, Blackstrap Molasses, Eggs, Legumes, Dairy Products.
9. Soak Your Body In Epsom Salt.
10. Listen To Relaxing Music.
11. Take Hops. It Is A Natural Sedative. Take As An Extract Or In Tinctures Because Hops Are Very Bitter.
12. Improve Self-Talk In Your Head.
13. Eat Spinach.
14. Take Chamomile Tea.
15. Drink Passionflower Tea.
16. Get A Massage.
17. Eat Healthy.
18. Chew Sugar-free Gum. It Helps Reduce Cortisol Levels.
19. Eat Walnut.
20. Take Blueberries. They Are Very Rich In Antioxidants Which Are Powerful In Reducing Stress.
21. Laugh And Smile Often.
22. Eat Wild Salmon.
23. Take Deep, Slow Breaths.
24. Eat Avocado.
25. Be Grateful.
26. Eat Brown Rice.
27. Consume Ashwagandha Tea (Indian Ginseng).
28. Consume Almond. It Is Good For Stress Relief.
29. Drink Green Tea.
30. Take Oatmeal.
31. Take Valerian In Tincture Or Capsule Form.
32. Exercise Often. Exercise Is A Huge Stress Reliever.
33. Meditate Mindfully.
34. Aromatherapy. Inhale Stress Relieving Oils Such As Oil From Lavender, Cypress Or Rosemary.
35. Stop Being Pessimistic.
Pin To Pinterest