This tiny house is small and is built on a 16 foot trailer. It has a Japanese-inspired step ladder that leads to the loft, a sliding window in the loft and stainless steel countertop. Continue reading “Tiny House With Awesome Stairs and Stainless Steel Countertop”
Beet juice are very healthy for the body. Below are 10 health benefits of beet juice.
- Helps to lower blood pressure.
- Beet roots are high in nitrates which play a significant role in reducing and maintaining blood pressure levels.
- Nitrates, in beet juice, also boost athletic performance
- Betaine, in beet juice, are helpful for the elimination of toxins and in the reduction of amino acid called homocysteine. High amounts of homocysteine can damage red blood vessels causing strokes, blood clot and atherosclerosis.
- Beets may help prevent colon cancer. Betacyanin, a pigment found in beet, is an antioxidant found to be particularly successful in preventing colon cancer.
- Beet juice detoxifies blood and purifies the liver. Beet juice contains a group of antioxidants called betalains which boost the immune system, act as anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory agents. These betalains are also one of the best blood purifers. Thus, they clean the blood stream and also help and purify the liver.
- Beet juice increases glutathione and lowers cholestorol. Glutathione is a master molecule that bonds with toxins and pollutants that enter the bloodstream and eliminates them through the bowels. Beet juice is also helpful in reducing bad cholesterol and triglycerides which restrict blood flow around the body and also increases HDL (the good cholesterols).
- Beet juice are also rich in vitamin C and Folic Acid. Thus, they are recommended for pregnant women for proper spinal cord development of the baby. Folic acid are also necessary for the production of red blood cell.
- Beet juice are high in iron and carotenoids. Thus, beet juice helps to prevent anemia and are craved by women during menstruation to replenish iron levels.
- Raw beets also contains the carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin which are beneficial for the retina of the eye and assist in protecting the skin.
- Increases supply of oxygen to the brain and body.
Chronic stress has been associated with;
- Poor sleep
- Low testosterone levels
- High blood pressure
- Heart attacks
- Erectile dysfunction
- Damaged skin
- Stubborn body fat
To reduce stress, you can do try any of these 18 ways;
- Eat something or chew gum
- Do yoga
- Take intermittent break from your computer
- Cuddle something
- Listen to relaxing music
- Watch funny videos
- Try progressive muscle relaxation
- Turn your phone off
- Take a break from Facebook
- Go for a 10-minute walk
- Do aromatherapy
- Take vitamin C
- Keep a gratitude journal
- Take a nap
- Have sex
- Get a puppy
- Try to be optimistic
Turnips are very low calorie root vegetables. Nonetheless, they are very good source of vitamins, minerals, fiber and anti-oxidants.
The turnip green tops contain even more vitamins and minerals than the roots contain. The green tops are good source of carotenoid, xanthin, lutein, vitamin C and vitamin A.
Also, the leafy tops are an excellent source of vitamin K, folates, riboflavin, pyridoxine, pantothenic acid and thiamin.
The main benefits of turnips include;
- Increase immune function
- Protection against heart disease
- Alleviation of cardiovascular disease
- Alleviation of hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Reduced risk of type II diabetes
- Reduced frequency of migraine headaches
- Alleviation of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
These are 12 really great foods that help in naturally cleansing your lungs. Many people smoke cigarettes or are susceptible to secondary smoking. This can introduce toxins to the lungs, blacken them and make one prone to various diseases of the lungs.
These rich natural foods, below, can help trigger the natural healing process of the lungs. Continue reading “12 Awesome Foods To Cleanse The Lungs Naturally”
These are tiny houses with great-looking modern kitchen designs. All the tiny houses below have been featured on Tiny Quality Homes.
1. Tiny House Vs Small House Vs Container House: Best of All Worlds
This house is a fantastic build. It is a combination of the 3 trendiest home downsizing movement in one home. This house looks like a container home but it is a small house with tiny house features. It also has a pretty amazing modern kitchen decor. Continue reading “8 Tiny Houses With Awesome Modern Kitchen Designs”