Clogged arteries can lead to several coronary health challenges such as carotid artery disease, peripheral artery disease, stroke or heart attack.
Clogged arteries rarely exhibit noticeable symptoms until the issue becomes severe. Symptoms of clogged arteries include; chest pain, weakness, dizziness, heart palpitations, sweating, nausea, loss of appetite.
The under listed home remedies and foods contain antioxidants, soluble fiber and healthy fats which a great to unclog the arteries and to improve general well-being.
1. Consume More Garlic.
2. Add Turmeric Powder To Your Cooking.
3. Add Cayenne Pepper To Your Cooking.
4. Drink Lemon Juice.
5. Drink Ginger Tea.
6. Drink Fenugreek Tea.
7. Eat Red Yeast Rice. It Has Natural Monacolins That Helps Lower LDL Cholesterol Levels.
8. Eat Ground Flax Seeds. Flax Seed Is One Of The Best Sources Of Alpha-Linolenic Acids Which Help Reduce Blood Pressure And Inflammation.
9. Eat Pomegranates. They Are Rich In Antioxidants That Protect The Body From Damaging Oxidation That Leads To Plaque Build Up In The Arteries.
10. Exercise Regularly.
11. Eat Asparagus. Asparagus Can Help Lower Blood Pressure.
12. Eat Avocado. Avocado Helps Reduce LDL Cholesterol Levels And Increase HDL Cholesterol Levels.
13. Eat Broccoli. Broccoli Is Rich In Vitamin K Which Helps Prevent Hardening Of Arteries.
14. Drink Chia Seeds Tea. Chia Seeds Help Reduce LDL Cholesterol Levels While Increasing HDL Cholesterol Levels.
15. Add Cinnamon To Your Meals. It Helps Reduce Cholesterol Levels While Preventing Plaque Build Up.
16. Consume 2 Or 3 Tablespoons Of Coconut Oil.
17. Drink Coffee In Moderation. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22456725)
18. Consume Cranberries. They Are Very Rich In Antioxidants.
19. Consume Cold-Water Fish Such As Tuna, Wild Salmon, Mackerel. They Help Reduce Triglyceride Levels While Increasing HDL Cholesterol Levels.
20. Drink Matcha Green Tea.
21. Eat Nuts Such As Almonds And Walnuts. The Are Rich In Alpha-Linoleic Acids (ALA) Which Help Reduce Blood Pressure, Reduce Inflammation And Reduce Plaque Buildup.
22. Consume Organic Virgin Olive Oil. Recent Studies Show That Olive Oil Reduces Cardiovascular Illnesses By Up To 41%. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21676914)
23. Drink Orange Juice.
24. Consume Persimmon. They Are Rich In Antioxidants And Polyphenols Which Help Reduce Triglycerides And LDL Cholesterol Levels In The Bloodstream.
25. Eat Dark Leafy Greens Such As Spinach. (https://healthhub.medibankhealth.com.au/articles/fight-cardiovascular-folic-acid/)
26. Take Spirulina As A Supplement. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10617967)
27. Consume Watermelon. It Is Rich In Amino Acid L-Citrulline Which Help Keep Arteries Clear By Lowering Blood Pressure And Decreasing Inflammation. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/l-citrulline)
Pin To Pinterest